Right, so since knitting is now taking up more of my time than I'd like to admit, I'm going to gush/bitch about it here rather than on LJ.
I finished the booties and bonnet for the rat's bean, and the bonnet for Ophelia. I'd really like to make another shell bonnet, but it's such a pain in the ass that I don't know if I can take doing another one. I constantly get messed up turning the heel, and it's frustrating. :( The only reason that bonnet's going to Ophelia is because I messed up and the last two shell patterns are about three stitches off the rest. GRR.
I'm playing around with the 'simple' bonnet in newborn size, for Christine at work. And really, there need to be more bonnet patterns. Why do people not make baby bonnets any more?
Also, is it sad that I've added a reason I need a new job? And that that reason is that I need to buy yarn and complete my set of needles? Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment