14.10.08

Operation DPN is a SUCCESS! (So far).

I decided that the pattern I was working on for my mom was not what I wanted, and started over with just basic slipper socks for around the house. She's the perfect recipient for all of these guinea pig foot-related projects because she's got small feet. :P Anyway, I've never worked with dpns before, being somewhat intimidated, and decided it was time to just up and DO it. So I did! And it's awesome. And bloody addictive. I've been sitting in the livingroom watching election results and totally intending to go to be after just one more needle. Except that turns into another one, which turns into another... It's fun! I can't wait to see how this project turns out (I'm still only on the cuff- we'll see how heel goes. Well, turning the hell isn't my problem, it's that stupid freaking gusset. I hate it), and move on to other nifty things I've been wanting to make but have been dismissing because of the dpn aspect. Yay knitting confidence!

No comments: