The Great Christmas Knit continues. I had to rip out the snood for Mother, but I finished Lauren's hat. Still needs the horns and earflaps, but I need to go shopping for obnoxious yellow yarn for said earflaps and braids. Might make the horns tonight, as I finished my hooded scarf, yay!
Now I'm working on that Totoro bonnet for Ophelia. I had a HELL of a time getting it started. I think I did that damn figure 8 cast on about ten times. I got started a few times and had to start over. I even went looking for new patterns, but all the ones I like are based on this one. So I picked it up and tried again. So far? Success. But I don't think I be repeating it any time soon. When she grows out of it, she's shit out of luck. >.<

No comments:
Post a Comment